So there are are some mixed feeling we have had over the summer. We love Indiana and the many friends we have made over the 20 plus years we have lived there. We had some great times at Eagle Creek Park which we are going to really miss a 5 minute drive to peace and solice and the Dogs are going to miss "Deer Hunting". In fact I did really well for the most part my last week until the 3 of us went to the park for the last time and I cried and Cried through the whole park as the dogs looked at me because they couldn't understand why I was so upset.
I will miss all of my Surrogate children in the Primary whom I grew to love so much. I will miss going to the Zoo and the Children's museum with you.
I will miss having my door decorated for special holidays.
We are excited to be closer to family especially since grandparents and parents are getting older and having some health challenges at times.
We are excited for a fresh start in life.
We are so EXCITED for the MOUNTIANS. and to be able to do the outdoor activities that we have really missed.
I am excited to get to watch my young nieces and nephews grow up.
Most of all we are grateful that we have gotten to know so many neat and exciting people and we hope that we can see and hear from you often.
John and Karen
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment