Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back in Utah again

So we arrived safely in Utah on Sunday the 31st about 11 p.m. Utah time. We started unloading the truck on Monday Morning about 8.a.m It was a good thing too because it started raining and hailing about 9 a.m. 2 of my brothers and Johns sister Di and a nephew and his dad and my`dad were are there helping. It didn't take to long. I then went to my parents and took a nap. Most of our stuff is in storage for now. We are safe and I am just trying to find work.

My mom came through her hip surgery with flying colors. I have been playing nursemaid to her and been having fun.

We hope all of our friends in Indy are doing great.

2 comments:

Julie Jones said...

We are glad you arrived here safely! I hope you find a job soon :)

Anonymous said...

We love your blog. You have a talent in writing. Your pictures are great.
Please keep it up.
Luv ya!!
GMA