Friday, August 10, 2007

Good Evening ALL,

What a week it has been here. John has pulled some overtime shifts. It is still HOT HOT HOT and is supposed to continue for at least the next 7 days. The heat isn't what is bad it is the Humidity. We saw some cute pictures of Andrews Birthday party how fun. How fun for him to be 8. Sales are going really well at work. My reputation is starting to get around and people are telling thier friends what great work I do. I have had a lot of referral business the past couple of weeks. It is great. Anything to get the numbers up is awsome. Maddie went with me to deliver dinner to a friend the other night and couldn't wait to get back home in the house. We didn't go very far either only about 2 miles. I feel really sorry for the animals out at the fair. Our State Fair started this week. We are happy and smiling here.
See you later
Have a Beary Happy Day

5 comments:

David and Megan said...

Congratulations on your job going so well. You really are a talented florist! I love your arrangements.
Megan

traci said...

welcome to blogging! I hope you enjoy it.

Tiffany said...

You guys started a blog. How fun! I am so happy to hear about work going well. You deserve to be recognized and I'm glad people are referring others to you! I miss Eagle Creek park walks with you! Sure love you! Tiff

CJ said...

I agree with Tiffany, you deserve the recognition for your hard (and beautiful) work.

Beverly said...

I sure wish you lived closer. I am in charge of having someone doing arrangements for Stake Conference every 6 months--I wish it could be you.
Alisa